Great success in securing breeding, resting and gathering areas / 625,000 visitors to the Crane Information Centre / Crane protection an integral part of Lufthansa Group’s social commitment / Employees work as voluntary crane rangers
• Adjusted EBIT for first three months improved • Good result improvement at Lufthansa Passenger Airlines • Unit cost reductions compensate lower unit revenues • All business segments except Lufthansa Cargo according to guidance • Full year guidance confirmed
• Lufthansa is launching various promotions regarding the European Cup • New Fanhansa aircraft for the German national team’s flight to France • The winner's plane will continue to fly until the World Cup in 2018
• Group result one of the best in the company’s history • CEO Carsten Spohr: “After safety, future viability is and remains our paramount objective. And we made a lot of progress here.” • Strategic group development to be consistently continued • Further investments in 2016 in service and product enhancements
• Deadline for decision on exercising the call option to increase Lufthansa’s holding in SN Airholding from 45% to 100% extended three months • Lufthansa and Brussels Airlines working on migration concept into the Eurowings Group • Full acquisition subject to agreement on terms and migration concept
A spectacular start for Munich Airport's new satellite terminal: Suspended from aerial silks 20 meters above the floor of the new facility's central market square, a group of acrobats performed their own daring and graceful airborne choreography. The dazzling display was witnessed by the 1,900 ...
• New Flyrobic video on the inflight program of medium and long-haul flights from June • Exercises developed by Lufthansa’s medical service • First presentation at the opening of the satellite terminal in Munich
2015 • Adjusted EBIT increased by 55 per cent to EUR 1.8 billion • Passenger airline profits doubled due to higher revenues and lower fuel costs • Germanwings and Eurowings make positive earnings contribution • Strong revenue and earnings growth at Lufthansa Technik and LSG SkyChefs • Dividend proposal of EUR 0.50 per share 2016 • Adjusted EBIT expected to be slightly above the previous year • Slight increase in earnings expected for passenger airlines • Unit costs excluding fuel and currency impacts to be reduced • Targeted expansion of Eurowings
• Expansion of direct connections with major B2B partners. • 14 technology providers have already joined. • Google Flights partnership will be extended. • First pilot project of the new NDC data standard.
First results of in-flight measurements in Lufthansa A380 and A321 prove that cabin air quality is high
Lufthansa has been actively investigating smell events in aircraft for many years. This includes an intensive and cross-disciplinary investigation into whether these incidents could cause a health risk to passengers and crew members. Lufthansa has so far invested more than EUR 500,000 in ...
• On International Women’s Day, five of the Lufthansa Group’s long-haul flights with (almost) entirely women-only crews head for New York • 63 women and one man are taking care of the passengers on board of the flights from Frankfurt, Munich, Geneva, Vienna, and Brussels.