Great success in securing breeding, resting and gathering areas / 625,000 visitors to the Crane Information Centre / Crane protection an integral part of Lufthansa Group’s social commitment / Employees work as voluntary crane rangers
• Adjusted EBIT for first three months improved • Good result improvement at Lufthansa Passenger Airlines • Unit cost reductions compensate lower unit revenues • All business segments except Lufthansa Cargo according to guidance • Full year guidance confirmed
• Lufthansa is launching various promotions regarding the European Cup • New Fanhansa aircraft for the German national team’s flight to France • The winner's plane will continue to fly until the World Cup in 2018
• Group result one of the best in the company’s history • CEO Carsten Spohr: “After safety, future viability is and remains our paramount objective. And we made a lot of progress here.” • Strategic group development to be consistently continued • Further investments in 2016 in service and product enhancements
• Deadline for decision on exercising the call option to increase Lufthansa’s holding in SN Airholding from 45% to 100% extended three months • Lufthansa and Brussels Airlines working on migration concept into the Eurowings Group • Full acquisition subject to agreement on terms and migration concept
A spectacular start for Munich Airport's new satellite terminal: Suspended from aerial silks 20 meters above the floor of the new facility's central market square, a group of acrobats performed their own daring and graceful airborne choreography. The dazzling display was witnessed by the 1,900 ...
• New Flyrobic video on the inflight program of medium and long-haul flights from June • Exercises developed by Lufthansa’s medical service • First presentation at the opening of the satellite terminal in Munich
2015 • Adjusted EBIT increased by 55 per cent to EUR 1.8 billion • Passenger airline profits doubled due to higher revenues and lower fuel costs • Germanwings and Eurowings make positive earnings contribution • Strong revenue and earnings growth at Lufthansa Technik and LSG SkyChefs • Dividend proposal of EUR 0.50 per share 2016 • Adjusted EBIT expected to be slightly above the previous year • Slight increase in earnings expected for passenger airlines • Unit costs excluding fuel and currency impacts to be reduced • Targeted expansion of Eurowings
• Expansion of direct connections with major B2B partners. • 14 technology providers have already joined. • Google Flights partnership will be extended. • First pilot project of the new NDC data standard.