Financial results 2016 • Adjusted EBIT of EUR 1.75 billion including strike cost of EUR 100 million in line with the guidance and broadly on last year’s record level • Earnings mainly driven by positive development of passenger airlines • Total costs decline faster than fuel costs • Net...
- Long duration and balance-sheet reduction through changes to pension liability
- In return, Lufthansa guarantees a fixed number of aircraft for pilots employed according to the current group-wide collective bargaining agreement (KTV)
- The agreement opens up career prospects for pilots and trainee pilots (NFF)
- A collective bargaining agreements to be worked out in detail by the middle of the year
- 15.03.2017Ad-hoc releases
|24.03.2017, 10:57 MEZ|
|LHA.XE: 15,00 EUR (-0,66 %)|
- Six crews consisting of only women will be setting off from the Lufthansa Group hubs to Berlin for International Women's Day
- 12 female pilots will fly passengers from Frankfurt, Munich, Düsseldorf, Zurich, Vienna and Brussels to the German capital
Providing services is our profession.
Book a flight
Supply Chain Management
Support for 3800 Top Athletes
Lufthansa is a National Sponsor of the German Sports Aid Foundation