Please activate JavaScript!
Please install Adobe Flash Player, click here for download


Target: 30% increase in the percentage of women in management positions by 2020 (as compared to 2010). Women in the Lufthansa Group Diversity Management Executives 40% Group Executive Board Highest proportion of women in the DA 30 comparison: women make up 40% of the Group Executive Board. 30% Supervisory Board German legal quota of 30% female representation achieved. Total workforce 15% 45% 85% 55% The Lufthansa Group signed the Diversity Charter in 2014 – an initiative to encour- age diversity in companies.

Pages Overview